POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : foss ship : Re: foss ship Server Time
16 Aug 2024 00:20:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: foss ship
From: Shay
Date: 5 Apr 2002 09:29:09
Message: <3cadb4b5$1@news.povray.org>
Maybe I'm missing something really great in his art, but to me it looks very
simple. I'm not saying that I could do it, but I have seen many on the net
with similar styles whose work it much more complete and detailed.

BTW I really wish that we could get a good sci-fi oriented IRTC topic. I
would like to how some people's styles would appear in that genre.

 -Shay

Tom Melly <tom### [at] tomandlucouk> wrote in message